1. I am 25 years old today!
2. Taurus is my star sign and I am as stubborn as a Bull.
3. Last Summer I began Brazilian Samba dance classes and I am now at an intermediate level.
4. I used to absolutely hate olives, mushrooms and avocados but now I LOVE them.
5. All my life I have wanted two older sisters.
6. Gael Garcia Bernal circa 2005...yes please.
7. I'm hoping to get my first tattoo this year.
8. My favourite band is The Strokes and I finally get to see them this June!
9. I can't burp?
10. Since Primary school I have had a lump in my middle finger from holding my pen too hard when I write.
11. I'm obsessed with anything Coconut flavoured/scented but I don't like Coconut itself.
12. Astronomy fascinates me and I wish I knew more about the Universe.
13. One day I hope to have a little girl and I already have a name for her :)
14. The Walking Dead is my favourite T.V series.
15. I don't like my surname but other people do.
16. I prefer speaking to someone in person rather than over the phone because I like to see their true expression.
17. When it comes to ordering a drink I much prefer a cold beer to a glass of wine.
18. I annoy people with my obsessive cleanliness, if you make a mess I'm not having it.
19. I love eating out and discovering new restaurants, I'm a total foodie.
20. I've always had an interest in Ancient history, especially Greek mythology and the Egyptians.
21. Sudoku relaxes me.
22. I like my cup of tea with the bag left in.
23. I have a weird thing about eating cake at room temperature, I much prefer it chilled.
24. I lip sync most of an episode of Friends each time I watch one.
25. My parents chose my name after visiting the River Tamar, which by legend was named after the nymph known as Tamara.