Tuesday, 14 April 2015

Barry M Speedy Quick Dry Nail Paint in Eat My Dust

Barry M Speedy Quick Dry Nail Paint - £3.99

Barry M is definitely my go to for nail polish, I'm always excited to try their new ranges and explore their unique variety of colours. The Quick Dry nail paint collection is a recent launch and I was certainly quick to check it out! With a selection of 9 Spring shades, these varnishes claim to dry moments after applying which is perfect if you're on the go or - if you're like me - someone who leaves nail painting to the last minute. 

After putting it to the test, I have developed a love/hate relationship with this product and honestly it turned out to be rather disappointing. Although I absolutely adore this pastel blue/grey shade, I really despise the formula of the varnish. With every stroke of the brush the product instantly dries which makes application tedious and leaves a streaky appearance, almost like an old polish that has become thick and unusable. For me, it took around 3 coats to create an even finish and after just one day of wear my nails began to chip. Overall I'd rate this 2/5 and unfortunately I wouldn't consider repurchasing.


Tamara x