Thursday, 8 May 2014

LUSH Sakura Bath Bomb

LUSH Sakura Bath Bomb - £3.25

This has got to be my favourite Lush bath bomb EVER, I remember falling in love with it years ago when I was practically obsessed with Lush in my teens. Strangely enough it hadn't occurred to me that it had actually disappeared from the shelf, probably due to my distraction over other products, but on my last visit I had a moment of reminiscence when I spotted a delightful pile of Sakura! Sakura has a beautiful scent of Jasmine which instantly pleases me, it fills the room with a lovely floral aroma with a blend of orange flower, lemon oil and Mimosa. The inspiration behind this bath bomb is Japanese Cherry Blossom which is a significant indication of the arrival of Spring. My mood is uplifted and I feel ever so refreshed whenever I use Sakura, my only disappointment is that I only bought the one when really I need about ten!


Tamara x