Friday, 18 April 2014

The Body Shop Camomile Sumptuous Cleansing Butter

The Body Shop Camomile Sumptuous Cleansing Butter - £12.00

With all the hype of cleansing balms that arose late last year, I of course chose to feed my curiosity and see how they would work for me. After doing some research I settled on trying out the Clinique Take The Day Off cleansing balm which has served me well for a good 5 months and I adore it! However, as expected, a single tub of this glorious skin saviour does not come cheap selling at £21 and although it could be said it's worth the price you pay, considering how long it's lasted me, it still seems to be quite a large investment. As with most high end products I use I always set out to try and find a more affordable alternative and it seems I have been successful yet again!
I only recently discovered that The Body Shop have developed their own cleansing balm but promote it as a cleansing butter, which could explain how I have over looked it. This product is suitable for all skin types and acts as a gentle make up remover. Once applied onto the face it instantly melts into the skin, breaking down foundation, bronzer and even the most stubborn of mascaras. The butter itself has a delightfully, light floral scent of Camomile and consists of natural oils and Shea butter.A little goes a long way with this product so a single tin is guaranteed to last. At just £12 (or £10.80 with 10% Love Your Body membership) it is a huge saving compared to the Clinique Take The Day Off cleansing balm and I thoroughly enjoy using it just as much. I would highly recommend this to anyone who is on the fence about whether to try a cleansing balm or for those looking to save a few pounds.


Tamara x